Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Neurological

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 13 years old, Karachi

Anonymous plz.. my daughter was extremely bright student always a position holder but from past 2 years she herself is worried .she studies she gives exams and probably write wrong answers in exams .. she says ive written correct and I'm confident but her result is usually failing in subjects...not just one subject but a decline in many subjects..she is very worried so am I that what actually has happened to her.. the teachers are saying that she is a bright student and not a slow learner but there is something terribly wrong resulting in her drastic decline..even now she failed in 3 subjects and she is claiming that this can't be as she wrote the correct answers..do u think is she suffering from any neurological problem?

Member of Marham-Forum

Dont think so...see pediatric psychiatrist

Neurologist in Quetta - Dr. Ahmed Wali

Dr. Ahmed Wali - Neurologist

FCPS (Neurology), Fellowship Neurophysiology (AKU), Diplomat American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (DABCN), | Quetta

review-stars

705 Positive Reviews

I dont think she has neurological deficit.
My suggestion is to visit a child psychologist.

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa! Sir I am a Computer engineer age 30yrs, normal weight. I am having Carpal tunnel syndrome in Right hand. Should i go for surgery or wait for sometime? I am having this issue from last 1.5month after rubella virus. My job is related to coding (computer usage) so what should i do? Please help. Should i visit you?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories