Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Neurological Symptoms – Head/body Vibration, Dizziness And Headaches

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Sialkot pakistan

I am 21 years old. My symptoms started about 3 years ago with my right eye. After waking up, it felt internally closed or blocked, although it looked normal. I was treated for infection, but drops did not help. Since then, I have seen 9–12 eye specialists/eye surgeons. My vision and eye/retina exams were mostly normal, with minor allergy mentioned by some doctors. I still have unusual right-eye sensations, including tightness, sticking and an inner-layer feeling, with occasional blurry vision when using both eyes, floaters and unusual side-vision sensations. Later, sensations extended to the right side of my face, cheek, mouth, teeth and tongue, with nose/ear sensations too. I also developed headaches, dizziness, balance problems, light and sound sensitivity. Recently, I have had continuous internal head vibration, sometimes like a spring vibrating or a bulb switching on/off, and sometimes an internal whole-body vibration. I have never had an MRI or CT. I would like a neurologist to review my symptoms and advise whether a neurological cause is possible and whether I need an MRI brain/orbits.

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Shaharyar Abdullah

Dr. Shaharyar Abdullah - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS Neurology, MRCPI Medicine, FEBN, SCE Neurology RCP UK, Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (Ireland),Fellowship in deep brain stimulation and movement disorders (Ireland) ireland | Karachi

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Happy to help


0

0

Attach Photo here: