Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Straightening Of Spine, Disc Edema, Etc.

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 50 years old, Sialkot

The patient is on bed since 2017. She is unable to sit, stand or walk without difficulty. Her MRI is attached. She went to a neurosurgeon in Islamabad. Her pain worsened by his medicines, therefore she again started taking medicines prescribed by Sialkot's doctor.

Neurologist in Quetta - Dr. Ahmed Wali

Dr. Ahmed Wali - Neurologist

FCPS (Neurology), Fellowship Neurophysiology (AKU), Diplomat American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (DABCN), | Quetta

review-stars

701 Positive Reviews

Since she is bed ridden for a long time its difficult now to be mobilized.According to MRI she has some inflammatory (or may be infective) process going on however full examination and further tests are needed to confirm.
Please get MRI full study with contrast and show to a good radialogist and neurophysician.
Please also get EMG/NCS test to confirm this is not compressing roots of the nerves.

Post Owner

Thank you so much doctor.

5 years ago

Doctor sahab, we went to one qualified doctor in Karachi and one doctor in Islamabad. Karachi's doctor asked me to provide latest test reports (via email) including MRI, CT scan, etc. whereas the other doctor told that he want reports from his own hospital and the patient to be present too.

Kindly let me know in this case where the patient can't travel without pain (she is located in Siaokot), can't doctors provide consultation on the basis of all the test reports?

I will be highly obliged to you.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

please visit us in Rawalpindi 042-32591427, dr MA Bhutta 042-32591427, IA KANVEL

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories