Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on What Could Be The Reason For These Symptoms ? Why Do I Feel This Way So Often ?

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 17 years old, Rawalpindi

1. I frequently have severe headaches. 2. Sometimes I feel like I can barely lift my head off the pillow. 3. I have persistent neck pain and tightness. 4. I also experience back pain. 5. My lower back feels weak and tired. 6. I feel exhausted and fatigued most of the time.

Neurologist in Islamabad - Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

379 Positive Reviews

The headache is related to neck pain which in turn is caused by bad posture . This could have started due to working on the laptop . Initially you might need a soft cervical collar and later on exercises for your neck


0

0

Attach Photo here: