Foot Drop, Diabetes,

my father is 62 year old and he is suffering a very dangerous disease foot drop before 3 year we saw many doctors in Sialkot ,they suggested us about physiotherapy and we have done about 6 month,I am talking when the disease is erliar Firstly it effect one foot but after 1year second foot is also affected Now it's effected on hand kindly give me a suggestion for this disease and about doctor who is best for this disease


MBBS , Atls, diploma in hospital management, diploma in trauma life support, | Islamabad

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

Neurosurgeon or neurophysician can help you out


MBBS,FCPS, Fellow in Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism | Lahore

review-img 66 Positive Reviews

Consult Dr Mohsin zaheer at surrya azeem hospital


MBBS (KEMC), MD (USA) | Lahore

review-img 70 Positive Reviews


Please bring this patient
We will do nerve testing to localised the nerve damage
Spinal cord vs nerve root vs plexus vs nerve etc
Than we can help Patient


Post Owner

Thanks sir
I am from Sialkot
We had saw a neurosurgeon in Sialkot,he asked me about MRi we did it recently again
But I am not satisfied because he give us a alot medicine which has no effect on disease and condition remain same

1 year ago


MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

He needs to have.. MRI L/s spine screening protocol
Then visit ur neurosurgeon


Post Owner


1 year ago


MBBS, FCPS | Quetta

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

You may visit the neurologist and do the EMG test. Thanks


MBBS, MRCP (UK), FRCP (UK), SC (Endocrinology & Diabetes) | Lahore

review-img 68 Positive Reviews

Sorry for late reply.Foot drop is an advanced stage of diabetes Neuropathy. It may not be reversible now, but can be suggested device for foot support to help him walking. Patient needs to be examined for that.Moreover , his blood glucose control should be good , to help prevent rapid progression of disease.


MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-img 48 Positive Reviews

It looks like a serious neurological issue so concerned with a neurlogist