Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Surgeon on Iv Disc Edema, Subligamentous Pus, Straightening Of Spine

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 50 years old, Sialkot

I request all the neurosurgeons to assist me

My patient has issues in spinal cord due to which she find extreme difficulty in standing and walking. She can stand and move, but she feels extreme pain after movement. Currently she is on complete bed rest. The problem is 1.5 years old.

Firstly, is it possible for doctors to provide consultation on the basis of test reports conducted in Sialkot's hospital? I have got a list of tests from a qualified doctor in Karachi. Secondly, can anyone help in the light of current reports?

My patient is extremely terrified from going to Lahore or Islamabad to get new tests done or to see any doctor.

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir, new tests including MRI, CT scan, and blood tests will be conducted in coming week. Kindly let me know if any doctor can assist us in the treatment online by seeing the reports (via email) in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. We can also arrange to the reports in person, but it will take long to reach Karachi.

Please respond as we want our patient to recover as soon as possible because her condition is the same since 2016-17.

Patient can walk and move, but after walking she face extreme pain in lower part of her body.

Kindly help as this is very serious for her and her family

Member of Marham-Forum

There is nothing like online treatment. If your patient is terrified to go to Islamabad no treatment is possible by me.

Post Owner

Thank you for your response.
Doctor sahab, she went to Islamabad by road in February and her pain increased after return.
Kindly let me know will it also not be workable if we send the reports by any family member and the patient will be taken on call?
Or we send reports with someone and then if you say then we will bring the patient? So that if operation is prescribed then the patient/family would be ready mentally.

Thank you so much.
Lastly, kindly let me know your clinic's contact number

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I request all of you to tell me if this case relates to any fluid leakage?

Neuro Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Syed Atif Mahmood Kazmi

Dr. Syed Atif Mahmood Kazmi - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), FCPS (Neurosurgery) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

764 Positive Reviews

Kindly bring reports and patient to Mega Medical complex hospital, Mall Rd Saddar 
Time 6:00–9:00 pm Monday to Saturday 

Neuro Surgeon in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Ali Waqas

Dr. Muhammad Ali Waqas - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Neuro Surgery), Diploma (Spinal Surgery) | Multan

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

Thank you for asking. Kindly share xray lumbosacral spine AP & Lat View and MRI Films images. Review of these is necessary to advise treatment

Neuro Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Muhammad Salman Ali Khan

Dr. Muhammad Salman Ali Khan - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, MS (Neurosurgery) | Faisalabad

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Please upload MRI films

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment