Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Surgeon on Paralysis+spinal Cord Damage

person-avatar

Asking for Father, Male, 67 years old, Hafizabad

My father age 67,had back pain for last 20 yrs +??bp+uric acid.In short words Oct2017 he lost sensation in both legs,totally freez legs.Started massage+physiother.but no effect,in mean time till December ,visited so many neuro surgeon+orhtopedics in lahore,dr anjum habib,dr waqas mehdi,dr awais shah and many more,Everyone said surgery is required but there is no chnace of recovery so started physiotherapy at home,that time bed sore was gradually increasing as we have no brother so my mom does everything for him,cathetar was passed and pamper for stool,So huge bed sore was on coccyx,daily basis bandge at home.So in December we had appointment with dr amir aziz in sergimed hospital he admitted my abu in ghurki hosp.for 10 days controlling his BSR with insulin so in 21 Dec'17 they did debridement of bed sore ulcer and next day did surgery for spinal.cord.After surgery dr amir aziz didnot see my abu even once,other drs were used to come and go.After 22 days they discharged but there was no

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Neuro Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Faizyab Ahmed

Dr. Faizyab Ahmed - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (NeuroSurgery) | Karachi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

This is complicated case and a delayed case . Any operative procedure will benefit the patient if it's done in time means before the onset of total loss of power ..
Plz send me MRI films so that I can guide u better

Post Owner

How i can send MRI films?kindly guide me

4 years ago

Neuro Surgeon in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Usman Ahmad Kamboh

Asst. Prof. Dr. Usman Ahmad Kamboh - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Neuro Surgery), Diploma In Spine Surgery, Member Of CNS (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

235 Positive Reviews

your patient need rehabilitation and nursing care and visit nearby neurosurgeon, u need appropriate discussion with your consultant to guide you for the better care of you father

Post Owner

Which cosultsnt dr ahmed?dr amir?we are fad up,can u suggest any rehab in lhr?

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories