Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro - Brain on Brain Haemorrhage

person-avatar

Asking for Father, Male, 70 years old, Quetta, Pakistan

Hello my father has fallen down from his back and his brain has been damaged but no blood comes out of his head. Actually the blood is inside his head I guess any artery has damaged. Can my father need a surgery because we have tried many doctors including neurologists from 2 years but no major result came out and blood is still in his head. What is the cure of this blood haemorrhage. Please Answer my questions/queries. Thanks.

Neuro Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Faizyab Ahmed

Dr. Faizyab Ahmed - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (NeuroSurgery) | Karachi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

plz upload Ct scan brain of patient then I will be able to tell u regarding surgery

Post Owner

Ok thanks doctor here you go.

2 years ago

Post Owner

We have a ct scan from akram hospital and the doctor has said that the blood is in his head

2 years ago

Neuro Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Faizyab Ahmed
Dr. Faizyab Ahmed - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (NeuroSurgery) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 30 Positive Reviews

where is exactly the blood .. that matters. like . it's extradural ,subdural ,intracerebral or intraventricular .. and also what's the volume of the blood . . for that Ct with help

2 years ago

Post Owner

It is the latest ct scan we have and the doctor has said that there is some amount blood

2 years ago

Post Owner

Dr. It is chronic subdural haematoma
Does it needs surgery or no just tell me plx

2 years ago

Neurologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

178 Positive Reviews

He must have had a scan ( either CT or MRI when he had the fall 2years ago. Can you post that image please. Also what are his symptoms?

Post Owner

Ok

2 years ago

Post Owner

Here it is

2 years ago

Post Owner

His symptoms are his memory has gone he cannot go anywhere if he goes he will lose his way and talking uselessly so many times, talking anything that is not real,sometimes he fights with us, he has so many water in his mouth he drops them again and again while during eating too.

2 years ago

Neuro Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Mohammad Abid

Dr. Mohammad Abid - Neuro Surgeon

| MBBS | MS (Neurosurgery) | | Lahore

review-stars

233 Positive Reviews

see some Neurosurgeon with ct/mri images please

Neurologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

178 Positive Reviews

Dribbling of saliva means he has difficulty in swallowing. Does he have a coughing bout when you give him a drink of water? Blood that has collected inside his head does not remain as blood. Now he may have something called chronic subdural haematoma. Generally if it’s not causing any pressure the surgeon won’t drain it. So your best bet is consult a neurosurgeon with CT scan and MRI of his brain.

Post Owner

No he doesnt have coughing. From that ct scan now you mean that blood has changed into something else as chronic subdural haematoma?
And kindly please tell me does this needs a surgery or it can be cured by medicines

2 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

how you would know that blood is inside brain.. if you have consulted neurologist or neurosurgeon and they all don't advised you for any removal of blood then there must be nothing

what happening to your father actually what complaints are present

Post Owner

No we have a ct scan as posted above. And the doctor has said that he has some blood in his head.
Here are the problems associated with my father that his memory has gone he cannot go anywhere if he goes he will lose his way and talking uselessly so many times, talking anything that is not real,sometimes he fights with us, he has so many water in his mouth he drops them again and again while during eating too.

2 years ago

where is CT scan

2 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories