Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Diabetes Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 45 years old, Lahore

My mother is suffering from diabetes for many years. She is sick and not getting better. She is overweight too.

Prescription Drugs are not helping at all.. only making things worse. She doesn't care about health and won't eat healthy diet.

I'm looking for some alternate solution (Other than prescription drugs) to cure diabetes.

I researched a lot and found that type 2 diabetes can be reversed by eating a healthy diet such as Whole Foods Plant-Based diet.

Any diet experts here who can help? I don't want her to take pills forever... I want cure and not care.

Thanks.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Haq

Dr. Ayesha Haq - Nutritionist

MSC , Mphil in community health and nutrition (Holistic health) , PHD (Ongoing), PGD | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

dear your mother need complete consultancy.....

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Adnan Akbar

Adnan Akbar - Nutritionist

MSC in Nutritional Sciences (UK) | Faisalabad

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

I appreciate that you decided not to continue with medication to control blood sugar level of your mother rather you prefer to do it by dietary and lifestyle changes. Let me tell you by the grace of Allah almighty and on behalf of my knowledge & experience all that you are asking for is 100% possible. Book an online consultation with me so I can get a detailed history of your mother in order to make a customized diet plan for your mother . Thanks

Post Owner

Thank you so much.. I live in Lahore. Do I have to come Faisalabad and see you in person or is it possible to do Online?

5 years ago

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Adnan Akbar
Adnan Akbar - Nutritionist

MSC in Nutritional Sciences (UK) | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 202 Positive Reviews

It will be much better if you come over here in Faisalabad
If you can’t make it then you book online consultation theough this Marham Forum
Thanks

5 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Moeena Baig

Moeena Baig - Nutritionist

BS (Hons), MPhil (Clinical Nutrition), PGPN (Pediatric Nutrition) | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

Actually diabetes treatment has 4 pillars. Drug therapy,diet therapy,physical activity,stress control
These all pillars when taken care of properly .. gives good results together. Diet therapy is designed after a detailed history and anthropometries. For that you can visit a dietitian

Diabetologist in Islamabad - Dr. Farah Faizan

Dr. Farah Faizan - Diabetologist

MBBS, PGD, MS (Community Health & Nutrition), MCPS (Family Medicine) | Islamabad

review-stars

107 Positive Reviews

yes dear sure, take consultation time

Nutritionist in Sialkot - Wafa Basit

Wafa Basit - Nutritionist

BS (HONS)Nutrition | Sialkot

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

she needs to have proper consultation for diabetes. kindly book an appointment for a customized diet plan based on your mother's calorie and nutritional needs.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Rida Amir

Rida Amir - Nutritionist

BS (Food and Nutrition) Mphil in food nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

ask her to do walk atleast 30 minutes a day nd yes through diet she can maintain her glucose level very easily

Diabetologist in Islamabad - Dr. Farah Faizan

Dr. Farah Faizan - Diabetologist

MBBS, PGD, MS (Community Health & Nutrition), MCPS (Family Medicine) | Islamabad

review-stars

107 Positive Reviews

sure dear, kindly book an appointmnt

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

594 Positive Reviews

Get her asseased by Nutritionist/Dietitian for detailed medical Nutrition Therapy and Physical activity guidelines. Blood sugar levels can be maintained with proper Diet and physical activity plan.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories