Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Low Weight

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 22, Multan

I am 22 year's old my weight is 55kg my height is 5ft9inch I tried my best to weigt gain but couldn't please tells me steriles for quick weight gain please

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Tasneem Kausar

Dr. Tasneem Kausar - Nutritionist

MBBS, Certified Nutritionist, Hijama Certified | Lahore

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

Y u wana gain weight? Wht are Yr dietary habits? Wht is exercise schedule

Nutritionist in Karachi - Ms. Anum Fatima

Ms. Anum Fatima - Nutritionist

D Pharma, Certicate in Food and Nutrition | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

take 3 dates and rich source of carbohydrates and for more details book oppointment for me

Nutritionist in Lahore - Affifa Sani

Affifa Sani - Nutritionist

BS (Diet and Nutrition) , M.Phill in Human Nutrition and dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Weight Gain customized diet would be most preferable for your case book an appointment with me so we can discuss your case

Member of Marham-Forum

Steriles are not recommended in this way as they have excessive complications. Kindly visit your nearest nutritionist and get proper consultation. You might need to get some medical tests done too.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Mehak Khalid

Ms. Mehak Khalid - Nutritionist

BS (Food and nutrition), M.Phil (Clinical Nutrition), Registered Dietitian | Lahore

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

you need to increase your total daily intake of calories to gain weight and first that you need a proper diet plan

book appointment so that we can guide you further about it

Nutritionist in Rahim Yar Khan - Arfa Imtiaz

Arfa Imtiaz - Nutritionist

(DDNS) Doctor of Diet and Nutritional Sciences | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Kindly book appointment for proper diet plan...

Clinical Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Saira Salman

Dr. Saira Salman - Clinical Nutritionist

MBBS( FJMU), Mphil ( Community Health & Nutrition), PGD(Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

protein
carbs and fats in a right amount is your requirement u need customized diet plan. pl book an appointment so that a smooth increase in weight gain is achieved.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Syeda Tazaka Farhat

Syeda Tazaka Farhat - Nutritionist

DCN (Doctor of Clinical Nutrition) | Lahore

you can add dates to your diet on daily basis for further details kindly book an appointment

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Focus on your whole diet instead of individual nutrients. ...

2 Don't fret about cholesterol. ...

3 Limit saturated fats. ...

4 Don't worry about unsaturated fats. ...

5 Limit red meat and processed meats. ...

6 Limit sugar to 10% of calories. ...

7 Limit salt to less than 2,300 milligrams daily

Consume more calories than you burn. Choose healthy foods to add calories.
Drink healthy beverages to add calories.
Mangoes are rich in calories and carbohydrates, include them in your diet.
Eat healthy food frequently, 5-6 times a day - 3 larger meals and 3 smaller meals alternately. Separate them by at least 3 hours so you can digest each meal fully. Don't go without food for 5-6 hours after having a major meal.

Good sources of protein foods: whey, fish, dairy products (low fat variety), meats, nuts and seeds (almonds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds).
Milk is one of the best muscle foods.
The milk contains two high quality proteins, about 80 percent whey and 20 percent casein. Whey is quickly broken down into amino acids and absorbed into the bloodstream. Whey is very good to consume after workout. Casein is digested more slowly and provides the body with a steady supply of protein for a longer period of time.
Milk nutrition

Example of weight gain diet
Breakfast: Banana and milk or banana shake or smoothie, whole-grain toast, fruits, granola, nuts. Eat more fruit and drink less juice.

Lunch: Roti/chapatti/wholegrain bread, rice, green vegetables, paneer (cottage cheese), dal, chickpeas (chole), black-eyed beans (lobia), rajma, whole wheat pudding (dalia), etc Dinner: Similar to lunch

In-between meals:: fruit, sandwich, yogurt (curd), milk, cheese, salad

Avoid deep fried snacks like samosa, pakodas, bhujia etc.

Avoid fast foods including donut.

Thank you
Dr Anam

for further nutrition assessment please book an appointment through Marham

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Hunza Shafqat

Ms. Hunza Shafqat - Nutritionist

BS Hons, PGD (Nutrition & Food Sciences) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

take banana and dates shake daily and take energy dense food according to ur need.for proper diet plan kindly book an appointment.
thanx

Member of Marham-Forum

book your appointment with me for online consultation.. you will surely achieve your desire goal in just a few days.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

There is never a one size fits all solution to weight management issues. It doesn't matter if a person needs to gain weight or lose weight. Both require modifying dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as dealing with any underlying psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and severe stress. There also has to be self acceptance of your body's metabolism and natural tendencies. God has made us all different.

Work with a nutritional counselor to help develop a plan that is suitable for you. However, it requires that you make a commitment to the process. You can not attend one session, and expect to walk out the door and do everything perfectly from that point forward. Behavioural modification takes time. It isn't instantaneous. Change also has to be approached in the right way or a person reverts back to old habits. I conduct sessions online via Zoom and in person in Lahore. If you would like to schedule an appointment, you can inbox me. Otherwise work with a consultant in your area to develop a self-care plan that is appropriate for you.
angela@angelacounseling.com

Hematologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Usman Tahir

Dr. Usman Tahir - Hematologist

MBBS, IMM ( hematology), FCPS PGR 4 (hematology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

472 Positive Reviews

Haematologist consultation required to solve this issue thanks in anticipation

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anum Manzoor

Anum Manzoor - Nutritionist

| B.S(Hons) Food & Nutrition | M.Phil (Food Sciences and Technology) | | Lahore

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

take 2 to 3 dates with every breakfast and 1 cup milk and 3 dates before bedtime at night
You can also use Ensure Milk 1 cup daily
take 1 glass energy drink in the evening snacks (1 banana + 2 dates + 1 cup milk + 4 to 5 almonds and 1/2 tsp honey)
use olive oil or desi ghee
avoid refined carbs and processed food

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories