Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Side Effects

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, islamabad

hello,my question belongs to nutritionists , am taking 3 to 4 cups of green tea daily for 4 months, i have experienced little bit fat loss,,i am happy ,but i was watching a vedio on YouTube, they were saying green tea has some sode effects it can harm to liver and it can reduce testosterone levels and like that ,please guide me ,is that true green tea has side effects like that thanks

Nutritionist in Lahore - Alghayia Tahir

Alghayia Tahir - Nutritionist

BS Hons (Food Science and Nutrition) MS Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Do not consume too many cups of green tea. it is harmful
have only half cup of green tea.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

593 Positive Reviews

Excess of everything is bad. If you are consuming enough fluid intake as per your body requirement than there is no harm to have 3-4 cups of green tea.
It's better to consume green tea in moderation.

Member of Marham-Forum

Yes this is true . Even for weight loss one must not take more than 2 cups of green tea or any tea a day. For weightloss kindly follow the balanced diet plan. Instead of making your body suffer. 

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

Hello

There is no doubt that green tea is effective for loosing fat. This must not be taken excessively. Limit this to one cup a day, better to take after dinner so that you can relax and sleep well after a difficult day. Throughout the day, eat more veggies and fruits, prefer natural foods over man made options, you will feel the change.For detailed guidance, book an appointment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories