Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Gain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 23 Years old, Lahore

Hello so I was on antidepressants for a few years and I gained almost 20 kgs on them in 2017 my weight was 38 kgs I was underweight but then I started antidepressants and I gained so much weight after that I left them for a while I reached a normal weight 47kgs in 2019 and again gained weight when I started taking them now my weight is 57 kgs I can not workout as it triggers my back ache and migraine I honestly don’t know what to do I stoped taking meds a while back though

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Hiba Batool

Ms. Hiba Batool - Nutritionist

BSc Hons. (Food Sciences and Human Nutrition), Member of PNDS | Lahore

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Please mention your height too, for a proper analysis. The medication might have messed up your hormones. To get tested and get a proper weight loss plan you should book an appointment.

Nutritionist in Karachi - Rabia Anwer

Rabia Anwer - Nutritionist

MSC (Food & Nutrition), MSPH, BSC | Karachi

review-stars

107 Positive Reviews

Please take appointment for complete history and customized dietplan

Nutritionist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Hamna Muqadas

Ms. Hamna Muqadas - Nutritionist

BSc Food and Nutrition (Position Holder), MSc in Food and Nutrition (Gold Medalist), Research Thesis on Paediatric Nutrion (Gold Medalist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

For complete evaluation diet and medical history both will be required. kindly book your appointment and have a functional diet plan for yourself.

Member of Marham-Forum

please take appointment for complete history and assessment.

Nutritionist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Aisha Rizwan

Dr. Aisha Rizwan - Nutritionist

MSc (Food and Nutrition) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

59 Positive Reviews

Dear better to contact a Dietician for your health issue

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Ms. Kashmala Ejaz

Ms. Kashmala Ejaz - Nutritionist

Bs Hons Human Nutrition, Ms Food and Nutrition | Faisalabad

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Why do you take anti depressants? You can try natural ways to fight depression and also manage your weight.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

595 Positive Reviews

You didn't mention your height. I would suggest you to get an online consultation for proper assessment and detailed guidelines

Nutritionist in Lahore - Irfan Suleheria

Irfan Suleheria - Nutritionist

B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm D, PGD (Dietetics and Nutrition), Mphil (Clinical Nutrition), PGD (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

it requires some further history please book online appointment for customized diet plan and suggestions regarding medicine use

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

There is never a one size fits all solution to both weight and depression issues. Do you have a proper self-care plan in place to help manage your depression? You may not be able to do strenuous exercise due to your back and migraine issues, but there are other physical activity options that actually help reduce back pain, and some even help reduce the frequency of migraines.

You need to work with a proper counselor to find a solution that will work for your needs. However, it needs to be a holistic self-care plan not just a "diet". When changes are made, they need to be permanent lifelong changes not temporary ones.

I am seeing clients online during this third wave of Covid-19. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please do so.

angela@angelacounseling.com

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

changing your diet
you could significantly improve your mood. The link between food and mood is part of an emerging field of psychiatry called “nutritional psychiatry.”
There is growing scientific evidence that what we eat significantly impacts our emotions and well-being.
for further nutrition assessment please book an appointment through Marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories