Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Back Pain From The Last 7 Days

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 28 years old, Layyah

Last week, I lifted some heavy furniture and then i traveled for 12 hours in a car. Right from that day, my back pain started happening. In the start, i ignored it as it was not severe but now when i drive, i feel pain in the back. Now, it has worsened to an extend that I am not driving a car anymore. I have consulted an orthopedic and he suggested me some pain relief tablets since he thought it is just a muscle pull. The prescribed medicines are: Tramal Plus 3.7 mg Feldene 20 mg Movax 4 mg Omega-3

He suggested me to use these medicines for 3 weeks and I will recover fully. Now I want to know if I use these medicines for 3 weeks and check if it works or shall I try to diagnose it in detail by X-rays & MRI? I am scared if I wait for 3 weeks, it may not cause any risk.

Member of Marham-Forum

Have to do clinical examination first before reaching any diagnosis or advising any investigations. Thanks

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

You take Arnica 200 2 times a day and Hypericum 200 2 times a day inshaAllah you will recover in 3 to 4 days

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore

review-stars

195 Positive Reviews

if symptoms are not getting worse, you can use medicines and do rest.
any symptoms getting bad, you need to see orthopedic doctor

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Ali Razaa

Ali Razaa - Physiotherapist

BSPT, MSPT Scholar, MS-OMPT | Lahore

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

it may be due muscle spasm , please consult a physiotherapist for a drug free treatment. you can book an appointment through marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories