Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Expile Lytic Lession Of Right Hip Joint Bone

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Islamabad

I had fracture in my roght hip joint about 6years ago and 2week before i played a cricket and suddenly i had a sware pain in me right hip joint and i do my xray and the radiologist says that's look like expile lytic lession or cyst or tumor etc she's also confused so what should i do i aslo have mri tomorrow but i want to know about it's treatment pics also aatta lched

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Irfan Ahmad Chaudhary

Dr. Irfan Ahmad Chaudhary - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), Member AO Trauma (Switzerland) | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

hello Dear i think you posted the query earlier without X ray as well. well its good that you are going to have MRI as well.
this is a lytic lesion and it is most likely a tumorous condition , can be mild condition but i would say its better to sit and discuss in detail this issue. the issue u have needs thorough investigation and reach at the diagnsis before going for some operative procedure. its likely that you are going to have some operative procedure
but what type of procedure and how and what are risks
why its necessary
i know you are having alot of questions right now
you can visit me in Lahore at my Given addresses and we will discuss the issue in detail.

Member of Marham-Forum

yes its a lytic lesion involving the entire neck as as well proximal femur. whats your complaint? needs to investigate further along with MRI with contrast before biopsy of this lesion.

Chiropractor in Islamabad - Agha Ebrahim Pt

Agha Ebrahim Pt - Chiropractor

Doctor of Chiropractor (USA) | Islamabad

review-stars

573 Positive Reviews

My dear brother wait for the MRI once done all the doctors will be able to guide you

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

Hi, I think I have suggested MRI earlier. Further advice and discussion after MRI. Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

From x-rays seems like benign . Do u have any old x-rays for comparison. Anyway. Use crutches to walk non weight bearing and get a MRI. Will need biopsy and Fixation and Bone Grafting.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore

review-stars

195 Positive Reviews

it is tumour. hopefully it will be benign. you will need surgery after mri scan is done.
don't walk on it. it can fracture very easily, which will makes surgery difficult.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories