Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Extreme Pain And Swelling Near Knees Joint

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Islamabad

I started my gym after 4 years, did exercise under the supervision of a Well experienced instructor who guided well. Now I am facing sharp muscle ache near my knees joint in both of my legs that I can't even walk and move legs in particular posture. Consulted doctors 5hey prescribed pension forte and voltragel but no improvement. Please help I am in pain.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Muhammad Bilal your guidance is needed.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore

review-stars

195 Positive Reviews

when you start exercise after long time, most common reason is inflammation of tendons...called Tendonitis.
so take easy on gym.
and you will need a good physiotherapist to do stretching Physio, USG treatment and TENS for tendonitis.
do local cold massage, keep applying gel.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

Hi, most likely is muscular pain. If pain is not settled in few days then consult Orthopaedic surgeon. I practice in Islamabad and you are welcome here. Thanks

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Irfan Ahmad Chaudhary

Dr. Irfan Ahmad Chaudhary - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), Member AO Trauma (Switzerland) | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

well at this young age such pain are very irritating, we will sit with you and guide you in detail before any intervention visit us we will guide you DR IRFAN AHMAD CH 042-32591427, for lahore 6 pm to 11pm various hospitals, call for details or view profile

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories