Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Forearm Muscles/Tennis Elbow

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Sialkot

I have been suffering from a forearm muscle injury since 4 years now. I had a small accident with a bike. My arm got hit a little. It was not a major accident. I took off from the gym for 2 days and then went to the gym again. I experienced a pain on my forearm. It was not much so I continued my workout. I did some pushups which lead to severe pain.I applied voltral gel but the next day my pain increased and the forearm area was swollen. The pain got increasing but Then I visited a doctor, he only performed an xray and prescribed some painkillers plus another ointment and told me to do some rest. But my pain did not stop. Then I visited a physiotherapist, he suggested to apply ice on the injured area & suggested some exercises. I did the same my swelling and pain got reduced. I visited him for 1 month and he prescribed some exercises. But my arm did not get 100%. Now after 4 years, I can do my daily routine work. I can ride a bike, pick small weights but I cannot still workout with

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore

review-stars

194 Positive Reviews

it can be a case of ruptured muscle that does not heal itself and leads to weakness in strength.
you should see us in Lahore. examination and investigations will lead to the cause of your problems inshAllah.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

For complete treatment take appointment through marham at shalimar link road inshaAllah your problems will be cured in couple of weeks

Orthopedic Surgeon in Sargodha - Asst. Prof. Dr. Aurangzeb Qureshi

Asst. Prof. Dr. Aurangzeb Qureshi - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , MCPS (Surgery) , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Sargodha

review-stars

182 Positive Reviews

There maybe some muscle fibrosis post injury. U need to see an Orthopaedic surgeon to get it checked

Member of Marham-Forum

we specialize in sports and work injuries. typically our patients heal in few days post injury with our American treatments.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Irfan Ahmad Chaudhary

Dr. Irfan Ahmad Chaudhary - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), Member AO Trauma (Switzerland) | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

as it has been four years, it looks like as if not a straight forward injury. You are unable to workout but carry other works means you may have some muscle partial injury. You need to visit with your available record as i want to examine you in detail and may prescribe further imaging, Do you get swelling off and on?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories