Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Genu Valgus (knock Knee)

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 19 years old, Sialkot

AoA..i have genu valgus with severe radiating pain in backbone,pelvic,femur,knee nd also in lower leg frm 6 yrs..Can u plz suggest me the best orthopaedic dr or physiotherapist in lhr that provide corrective treatment with orthosis nd therapy without surgery..cuz surgery risky hai bohat mere future k liye..?

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Yasir Arfat

You need one by one surgery of your lower limbs

Post Owner

Surgery k without orthosis nd exercise se thk ni ho skti..?surgery se pain lifetime ki rahegi..????

5 years ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Yasir Arfat

Not Possible without corrective surgeries and no pain after that

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Rashid Saeed

I think it needs surgery but need to see the pt before making decisions.
Thanks

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Iqbal Mirza

Physiotherapy is not benifecial.the reason of Ur pain may not be genuine valgum.consult to orthopaedic surgeon

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir mene legs braces b use kiye but not regularly..braces se minor sa farq para..sir agr braces ko regularly use kiya jae daily routine mein to kya yeh thk ho skti hai or dubara iske chances to ni phr se prblm ho future mein..?Ya just surgery he iska permanent corrective treatment hai..?

Member of Marham-Forum

We need your full length standing lower limb X-rays to decide and clinical examination. It will help in exact diagnosis. Even if it’s genu valgus all deformities do not require corrective surgery. But this surgery is not very dangerous operation and results are also very satisfying

Member of Marham-Forum

Prof. Dr. Tahseen Riaz please help

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories