Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Pain In Left Hand Last Finger And Swallowing On It

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 23 Years old, Hyderabad

Since I was playing the volleyball game on 24th of December my finger was locked in volleyball net while passing the ball ….. then it suddenly swallon i twist my finger up and down fracture was not …. Then I thought it might me triggered I leaved it but I was doing massage therapy on it after 25 days it not recovering back I also checkup the orthopaedic surgeon with a x ray but he said use the tube and olive oil massage it will be okay but it is recovering so please suggest me what can I do

Orthopedic Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub

Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FRCS Surgery (UK) MSC in Surgery of Trauma UK, Director of Northwest Medicolegal Services Ltd, UK | Faisalabad

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

can you please send me xrays , looks like you have salter Harris type fracture or ligament injury , which will not recover with. olive oil


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Yes

1 year ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub
Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FRCS Surgery (UK) MSC in Surgery of Trauma UK, Director of Northwest Medicolegal Services Ltd, UK | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 3 Positive Reviews

send me xrays please

1 year ago

Member

Post Owner


I have sended xray

1 year ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub
Dr. Ch Shahid Ayyoub - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FRCS Surgery (UK) MSC in Surgery of Trauma UK, Director of Northwest Medicolegal Services Ltd, UK | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 3 Positive Reviews

looks like you have some fracture middle phalanx, little finger . can you please send me clear xrays at my email. don't do any massage not good

1 year ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Sahiwal - Dr. Hanan Atta Khan

Dr. Hanan Atta Khan - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MS Orthopaedic Surgery | Sahiwal

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

you need to get xrays and get yourself checked.


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Yes I have done Xray and checkup to dr Asim orthopaedic surgeon he said it will be okay within days

1 year ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Sahiwal - Dr. Hanan Atta Khan
Dr. Hanan Atta Khan - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MS Orthopaedic Surgery | Sahiwal | Book Appointment


Good

1 year ago

Member of Marham-Forum

This is xray


Member

Post Owner


Pinkie finger

1 year ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Homeopathic Dr. Fatima Humayoun

soak a piece of cloth in castor oil and wrap that on your finger and slightly give light heat padding...
you will feel soothe


1

0

Member of Marham-Forum

do u use warm bandage on ur finger ?


0

0

Member

Post Owner


No

1 year ago

Member

use crab bandage on ur finger or book online consultation via marham app

1 year ago

Member

Post Owner


Can I use splint it will be useful for it or not

1 year ago

Attach Photo here: