Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Pain In Leg

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, London

My husband is having pain in leg since about 3 years. He feels pain only on pressing. Last week he went for ultrasound and his dr said there is some lump. He used the word Sarcoma and referred him for MRI scan. I tried to google the term and it freaked me out. We are so much worried. There is no swelling and no lump feeling on touching. Could this be something serious? He’s never been sick etc. Its just the pain.

Member of Marham-Forum

Better get consult from a local orthopedic doctor to assess your case thoroughly

Member of Marham-Forum

The mri will decide. Ultrasound does not have good sensitivity so shouldnt worry regarding that report.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

Hi, it is very early to say someone got sarcoma without any investigation. MRI is better investigation for this. However Orthopaedic surgeon with oncology experience shall examine and investigate you further. Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories