Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Pain In Leg

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Karachi

I am having fatigue type pain in the legs since last night. I had similar pain a week ago on the first day of periods. Activity level is normal not very highly so don’t think it’s actual fatigue. There’s VERY mild shivering in the legs too and very low mood. My vitamin D has been low in the past but not sure if this is connected to that. It seems like a familiar pain but it was so long ago I can’t remember what diagnosis was given and what I took for it. I am too scared of going outside for a vitamin d test during this pandemic. I just took indrop d 3 but I am scared what if it’s something else?

Member of Marham-Forum

I think it’s a generalised fatigue but shivering in the leg needs to be assessed. I don’t think Vit D has any role to play in your symptoms. I need to examine you to exclude any orthopaedic or neurological cause of your condition

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

Hi, I do not think it scary. You shall take cit D as per your sun exposure. Take plenty of water and fruits. If pain persist more than two weeks the needs to be examined by orthopaedic surgeon. I practice in Islamabad. Thanks

Post Owner

Do you think it could be because of a nutritional deficiency?

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

vitamin D has no role with your symptoms... needs to assess clinically before making diagnosis.

Member of Marham-Forum

Leg pain and body aches

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories