Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Pain In Lower Back And Hip

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 53 years old, Lahore

my mother is having sever pain in her lower back (the bone which joins to the hip ) she has been to doctors and have eaten the prescribed medicine but nothing seems to be working and eating these medicine make her dizzy as well . medicines she has been taking are Tonoflex Erwin 50 mg Miskoril 75 mg Pregy 75 mg methix please take a look at x ray and suggest something or really good doctor who could finally help her .please note that she is also a bp patient but her bp is normal these days .shukria

Member of Marham-Forum

She can be managed conservatively. You can visit my clinic at Fatima Medical Centre, Multan

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Irfan Ahmad Chaudhary

Dr. Irfan Ahmad Chaudhary - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), Member AO Trauma (Switzerland) | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

well your mother doesnt need that heavy dose of medicine, she just need a couple of medication along with some guidance regarding daily activities that i ll tell you in detail if u visit me or Any Orthopaedic Surgeon of your locality along with some exercises in routine.
its better to bring your mother and plz stop these medicine for the time being as she is having symptoms of dizziness etc...u can visit us through Marham or in Johar town
Latif Hospital
chughtai medical centre Khokhar Chowk
Saadan Hospital Johar town
6 pm to 10 pm

Member of Marham-Forum

her xrays show spondylolisthesis with OA in hip and her vertebras. without treating spondylolisthesis, her pain will not go away since no medication can treat that. in Chicago USA we have been treating this successfully for over 22 years.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Sargodha - Asst. Prof. Dr. Aurangzeb Qureshi

Asst. Prof. Dr. Aurangzeb Qureshi - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , MCPS (Surgery) , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Sargodha

review-stars

182 Positive Reviews

Kindly consult a spine surgeon

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Her complete and fast treatment is available in homeopathy so take appointment through marham inshaAllah she will feel better in couple of weeks

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

For Homeopathic Treatment book appointment through marham

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Imran Qadeer Dar

Dr. Imran Qadeer Dar - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FRCSEd (Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

The quality of uploaded xrays is not clear though I do not see anything serious in these xrays.
The medicines she is taking have side effects of dizziness and these should be changed especially when she is having so much dizziness.
She may need to consult an orthopaedic surgeon for further evaluation and advice.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories