Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Pain In The Lower Back Due To A Vein Pressed

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 60 years old, Karachi

My mother is feeling pain in the area of her lower back and left hip and the pain is extending to her leg. She started feeling it some days before but now the pain is really unbearable for her. She thinks it might be a vein pressed, nothing related to any bone injury or tissue damage. Please advise and also tell me which doctor we should consult. Meri ammi k kamar k neche hissay men dard h jese koi rag dabi hui ho q k unhe us traf bht dard hrha or dard neche paun tk ja rha.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Ambreen Farhan

Dr. Ambreen Farhan - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

1620 Positive Reviews

Take online consultation  bcz manu reason for pain chckup mandatory for treatment and advice

Orthopedic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Shohab Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Shohab Hyder Shaikh - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , MRCS , FRCS (Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery) , Fellow EBOT (European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology) | Karachi

review-stars

116 Positive Reviews

Kindly bring your radiographs and I would like to examine your mother . You can book an appointment by calling on 042-32591427, 49 . I am doing an OPD in DHA phase 4 , Karachi .if previous MRI is done or any other investigations please bring all those thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories