Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Wirst Pain And Swelling

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Karachi

Few days back while dusting I felt a tight knot in my right hand;BTW my elbow and wrist. I felt tight pressure in my hand and it swelled up. It then went back to normal with in minutes. Since then when I do something that puts burden on my right hand I feel a little pain in my wrist and my hand swells up above my wrist and below my elbow but there is no swelling where I felt the knot. I normally used to go back fine. But since lock down I have to do chores myself and from the first of ramzan there is constant pain in my wrist, but not of much intensity. It seems like a vein under my thumb and on my wrist has swelled up and I can clearly see 3 to 4 veins, like they have popped up. There pain is more intense today sometimes it feels like my whole arm, hand and especially the wrist, altogether hurts.

Member of Marham-Forum

needs to assess clinically before making any diagnosis...

Orthopedic Surgeon in Peshawar - Dr. Aimal Sattar

Dr. Aimal Sattar - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), Fellowship in Spin Surgery | Peshawar

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Take a pic of exact location of pain and knot( swelling) as different location of pain has different dx a pic will ease my job

Orthopedic Surgeon in Abbottabad - Dr. Abdus Saboor Awan

Dr. Abdus Saboor Awan - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Abbottabad

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

needs to asses it clinically .

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

For infertility, male baby (aulad e narina), weak and lazy children, heart burning, lower back pain and all types of complicated and chronic health problems.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

Hi, you need to be examined by orthopaedic surgeon, you may need MEI of wrist. I practice in Islamabad and you are welcome in clinic. Thanks

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Brig R Arsalan Bukhari

Prof. Dr. Brig R Arsalan Bukhari - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, FRCS (Glasgow), AO Fellow (UK), FICS (USA), Fellowship Advanced Joint Replacement (UK), Fellowship AO Trauma and Disaster management (Switzerland), Fellowship Sports Medicine (UK), Fellowship Onco-Orthopedics (UK) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

218 Positive Reviews

appears that you have DeQuervains. please visit my clinic for detailed evaluation and treatment

Orthopedic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Shohab Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Shohab Hyder Shaikh - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , MRCS , FRCS (Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery) , Fellow EBOT (European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology) | Karachi

review-stars

116 Positive Reviews

Kindly bring your radiographs and I would like to examine your wrist joint and rest of bones & jojnts . You can book an appointment by calling on 042-32591427, 49 . I am doing an OPD in DHA phase 4 , Karachi . We may need to get some more investigations, but that decision will be done later on.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories