Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Wrist Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Sultanabad, karachi

Aoa, Reposting with latest x-ray I had a bike accident on December 12 and i felt pain in my wrist since then i can move it easily but can not lift anything i had a X-ray which was fine my bone is little swelled i had plaster type bandage for two weeks but the pain is still the same I can't figure it out that where should i consult and what is the pain cause if anyone can please describe

Member of Marham-Forum

First of all show xray

Member of Marham-Forum

Clinical assessment required...

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Irfan Ahmad Chaudhary

Dr. Irfan Ahmad Chaudhary - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), Member AO Trauma (Switzerland) | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

wel i cant see the X ray, kindly upload it again. Dont take it light, wrist and hand are very important and minor or missed i juries can be disabling for life long. Please Visit us for complete and detailed assessment we hope u ll be satisfied and relax after your visit...Book us here in Latif Hospital Johar town/ Chughtai Medical Centre Khokhar Chowk ur desired hospital or call us

Orthopedic Surgeon in Bahawalpur - Dr. Abdul Munaf Saud

Dr. Abdul Munaf Saud - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopaedic Surgery), MSC (pain medicine), Fellowship in hand surgery | Bahawalpur

review-stars

145 Positive Reviews

Plz upload x rays

Member of Marham-Forum

Please upload xrays

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

Hi, you need to be examined and check xray, only then can advice you. Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Most probably you need physiotherapy. Better get it checked.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Brig R Arsalan Bukhari

Prof. Dr. Brig R Arsalan Bukhari - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, FRCS (Glasgow), AO Fellow (UK), FICS (USA), Fellowship Advanced Joint Replacement (UK), Fellowship AO Trauma and Disaster management (Switzerland), Fellowship Sports Medicine (UK), Fellowship Onco-Orthopedics (UK) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

216 Positive Reviews

Get ct scan of your wrist area done. I is most probably scaphoid which in hairline fracture shows after 2 Weeks

Orthopedic Surgeon in Sargodha - Asst. Prof. Dr. Aurangzeb Qureshi

Asst. Prof. Dr. Aurangzeb Qureshi - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , MCPS (Surgery) , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Sargodha

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

Kindly consult your nearest Orthopedic surgeon for an opinion

Member of Marham-Forum

If you have a swelling right now and it is not going away then you need to consult with us since your condition is now in chronic state. Any swellings right now is indicative of underlying cause which has not been addressed and properly diagnosed yet. We would be delighted to help you. Our clinic is fully equipped to deal with such issues. Please call us at 042-32591427, and ask for further details.

Member of Marham-Forum

i cannot see xrays. most likely your distal joint is out slightly which is causing pain and swelling. we can fix this as we do in Chicago USA.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories