Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Physiotherapist on Back Posture

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 18 Years old, Quetta

I have a bad posture.it looks bad when i tuck my shirt inside pant. Can u suggest me something effective i am shared pictures can u tell me which type of bad posture it is.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Sehar Aamir

Sehar Aamir - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

you can use posture belt. Also take a few sessions with a physiotherapist and you will be good to go.

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Muhammad Ali Pt

Dr. Muhammad Ali Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

Forward head posture

Yours isn't that bad it can be corrected by stretching, strengthening amd manual
adjustment

Physiotherapist in Karachi - Muhammad Umer Tariq

Muhammad Umer Tariq - Physiotherapist

MS, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Karachi

protracted shoulder

Member of Marham-Forum

u need to ly down on ur belly n lift both shoulder to keep back straight.its cobra position

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Naqash Shabbir

Dr. Naqash Shabbir - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Rawalpindi

try to take atleast one session with a physiotherapist and ask him/her to teach you all the home exercises and equipments to correct it i think its best if you meet the physio live atleast once

Member of Marham-Forum

you have to take proper physiotherapy consultation to improve your posture & it is some kind of kyphotic posture.for further evaluation you should need to take physiotherapy appointment

Physiotherapist in Multan - Dr. Aneeza Khalil

Dr. Aneeza Khalil - Physiotherapist

DPT(Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Multan

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

it can be Rib hump/kyphosis. For futher evaluation u need to visit physiotherapist.

Physiotherapist in Karachi - Dr. Hafiz Rana Muhammad Arslan Pt

Dr. Hafiz Rana Muhammad Arslan Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), Certified Spinal Manual Therapist, Internationally Certified in Orthopedic Manual Therapy | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Hello there.

I have seen your Pictures, It seems you are developing Scoliosis, it is a condition in which your spine starts to bend on one side. I assume it is not severe at the moment. It can be corrected. however, you need to visit for complete assessment so that you can be guided about particular exercises to correct your posture. I hope this will help.

thank you.

Physiotherapist in Multan - Dr. Ayyaz Ahmad Pt

Dr. Ayyaz Ahmad Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, MSPT(Musculoskeletal ) | Multan

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

This is Forward Head Posture . There is also some problem in your upper back . Exercises for Neck and Upper back muscles will help you in this case. Relaxation for some muscles of these areas may also give you Results . But Assessment is necessary before giving you final Treatment plan for this.

Physiotherapist in Gujranwala - Ms. Samiya Ahsan

Ms. Samiya Ahsan - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), MS OMPT, Dry Kneedling, Dip FFT female fitness | Gujranwala

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

it's upper cross syndrome.
not only bad posture.
you have postural abnormalities as well as muscular imbalance structural dysfunction biomechanical faults.
please visit nearby therapist for Biomechanical evaluation and for furthur guidelines.

Physiotherapist in Quetta - Dr. Abdul Basit Pt

Its Bed posture
use a Correct posture Belt tempoary
Consult ur physiotherapist
He will guide u.

Physiotherapist in Karachi - Saira Aftab

aoa....u ve to use postural correction belt temporary,,n keep eye on ur posture too... always keep it in ur mind to correct ur posture when u sit on ur work place or home too...u can do it corect by urself .....good luck

Physiotherapist in Abbottabad - Dr. Usama Khan

Dr. Usama Khan - Physiotherapist

DPT, M.Phil. Sports Medicine & MPT | Abbottabad

review-stars

59 Positive Reviews

forward head posture
5 exercise home plane
1). chin tucks exercise
2). Neck Flexion (Suboccipital Stretch)
3).Doorway Stretch
4).Shoulder Blade Squeeze (aka Brugger’s Relief Position)
5).Upper Trapezius Stretch

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Hafiz Zubair Ul Hassan

Dr. Hafiz Zubair Ul Hassan - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), BS (Hons) Physiotherapy | Lahore

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Open ur shoulders and erect ur neck back in simple words گردن میں سریا لے آئیں

Physiotherapist in Peshawar - Mr. Syed Muhammad Shabbir Ali Naqvi

forward Head posture also known as crossed syndrome
u need physiotherapist Appointment for perfect guiding kindly contact if anyone near your residence is available

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Mrs. Nimra Tahir

Mrs. Nimra Tahir - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Faisalabad

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

You have forward head posture problem and rounded shoulders, it usually due to increase use of computer,laptop or mobile phones in sitting position, or may have any reason other than this.
Yes, I suggest you some exercises,you can add them in you daily routine as well as you should constrate on your neck & shoulders, try to hold them in neutral position, draw your shoulders slightly backward, open up your chest ,consciously maintain it due sitting & standing positions.
Now here I mention some exercises
1.chin tuck exercise
2.Head with shoulder rotation
3.shoulder blade squeez.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Afsah Asad

You have a forward head posture. Try to keep your body straight in all activities that you perform. It’ll improve your posture. You might be a student and normally students bend and study . Try to avoid that posture. Keep your neck, shoulders, back straight. You’ll feel uncomfortable at once but afterwards you’ll get used to it. Keep observing yourself in the mirror and see what is your posture at day 1 and onwards after you go through the exercises plan. I am attaching an exercise chart. Do each with 10 secs hold. It will have a great impact .

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Dr. Maria Sajid Pt

Dr. Maria Sajid Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, BCLST, M.Phil (Scholar) | Islamabad

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

yes beta it is forward head posture along with round shoulders.

it can b treated at home... all you have to get online consultation from me.. i will helpyou in performing diff relevant home based exercises..
pictures se zada acha hai ap online mashwara len... isse exercise ko ghlt tareeke se krne se b bach jaen gen aur ehtiaten b achi tareeke se samjh len gen...

Physiotherapist in Okara - Mr. Muhammad Hanan Zafar

Mr. Muhammad Hanan Zafar - Physiotherapist

DPT, Certification in Hijama & Cupping Therapy, Masters In Sports Physical Therapy | Okara

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

its nothing to worry about. its a most common these days due to moblie usage, computer usage, sleeping posture etc. its commonly known by forward head, rounded shoulder or kyphosis and some other says upper back hump. 1st you need to observe and change you routine habits affecting your posture. 2nd you need to correct your posture by keeping it in proper alignment. you dnt need any belts or corsets otherwise you'll be dependent. do it with active things as you're young. 3rd do stretches for your neck, shoulders, upper back in a proper way by watching a youtube videos. (not more than 5-7 stretch exercises). following these for 12-15 days. then worl for stength training like pushups, chin ups, lunges and squats with proper guidlines. otherwise go for some good physio for your assessment through online video call or physically at PT setup.

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Tahir Ramzan Pt

Dear its seems forward head posture or its called upper cross syndrome. And it looks like you got some muscular imbalance that is causing this issue. You have to work on your muscles. You can watch my video on this posture https://youtu.be/oY3Vx44Yzp0

Physiotherapist in Karachi - Ms. Amna Riaz

Ms. Amna Riaz - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Karachi

It's forward head posture which now getting common in young people people due to excessive use of cell phones consult a medico and get your therapy plan ti to be back in good posture again

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Fatima Niazi

Dr. Fatima Niazi - Physiotherapist

BSPT (Pb),TDPT/M.Phil. (KEMU), MS Orthopedic , Manual Physical Therapy (RIU) Chiropractor , Certificate In Manual Therapy (Spine) | Lahore

review-stars

278 Positive Reviews

take on line appointment for guidence

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Muhammad Awais Mujahid

Muhammad Awais Mujahid - Physiotherapist

DPT, PPTA, MS-Orthopedic Manual Physiotherapy | Faisalabad

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

Visit a Physiotherapist for proper assessment and have a plan for proper posture awareness along with exercise to improve ur muscle strength which are responsible for causing this problem.

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Dr.Khaleel Ur Rehman Physiotherapist

Dr.Khaleel Ur Rehman Physiotherapist - Physiotherapist

Diet and nutrition, DPT, DO5 | Islamabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

shoulder posture is disturbed. i can recover it in 1 week. for more details consult with me. thank u

Member of Marham-Forum

Its forward neck posture with roung shoulders u need to actively correct ur posture and strenghtend ur uper back . This wil help u out of this problem

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Dr. Anum Zafar Pt

Dr. Anum Zafar Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, MS-NMPT | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

contact me through marham

Physiotherapist in Wah Cantt - Dr. Ms Maria Intikhab Pt

Dr. Ms Maria Intikhab Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT , MS WHPT , PGT in Sports Medicine | Wah Cantt

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

your occupation? age? doing any gym ? any steroid taking history?

Post Owner

Student age 18 no gym no steroids

3 years ago

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Almas Sabir  Pt

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Almas Sabir Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT , Certified (Orthopedic MTCD) , Certified (Dry Needling Diploma) , Certified (Neuro Rehab) , Certified (Geriatrics Therapy) , MS ( Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy) | Faisalabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

make an appointment for better results

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Ashfaq

Dr. Muhammad Ashfaq - Physiotherapist

DPT, BSPT, Foreign Trained in Rehabilitation | Islamabad

review-stars

101 Positive Reviews

you need to add activities like badminton, volleyball, basketball, and swimming in your lifestyle. such activities might help to strengthen and correct your upper body curvature.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Sadaf Bukhari

Sadaf Bukhari - Physiotherapist

DPT , MS (Musculoskeletal Disorders) | Lahore

You have rounded shoulders. Connect through marham for further guidance.

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Dr. Namrah Ahmed

Dr. Namrah Ahmed - Physiotherapist

BSPT, DPT | Islamabad

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Book appointment for consultation..It can be corrected ..

Physiotherapist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Muhammad Salman

Dr. Muhammad Salman - Physiotherapist

DPT, MS in pediatric Physical Therapy | Bahawalpur

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

you just need to correct ur upper body curvature, Add push ups in ur daily routines n purchase postural belt, which is available in any surgical shop..

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Physiotherapist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories