Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Physiotherapist on For Physiotherapists

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 20, Karachi

About few years ago, I had too many people tell me that there are issues with the way I walk(gait). It affected me a lot on mental level, It caused me anxiety, which I carry with me still today. Now that I have resources, I booked a session with a PT last week. He asked me to walk and I did, and to my surprise, he said I don't see any issue with your gait! But he suggested me to get an xray, to be more confident about the findings. please tell me what do you make out of this report(find it attached)

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Aoun Shehryar Shah

Dr. Aoun Shehryar Shah - Physiotherapist

DPT(Doctor of Physical Therapy), Diploma (Neuromuscular Skeletal Physiotherapy) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

plz share you complete history. are you a student?

Post Owner

Yes, I am a student. and I don't recall any injury

1 year ago

Post Owner

most of my classes are online so I do sit on chair in front of the screen

1 year ago

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Javaria Malik Pt

Dr. Javaria Malik Pt - Physiotherapist

BSc (Physiotherapy) , MPhil (Muscular Skeleton) | Lahore

sacralization may affect your gait if you have any problem there Bec of pseudo joint so brief history has to be taken

Post Owner

I have no pain, no nothing rn. I'm a skinny guy, weigh 48kg. Height I'm not sure abt it. and I'm a student, most of my classes are online so I do spend a lot of hours in front of the screen on laptop.
I spend most of my time home, since I'm an introvert. plus not indulged in any sports right now.

1 year ago

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Mehak Fatima

Mehak Fatima - Physiotherapist

DPT | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

sacrum and L5 vertebra seems to be fused. still kindly tell me about your occupation or what work you do. there might be a congenital cause. kindly present your detailed history

Post Owner

I'm a skinny guy, weigh 48kg. Height I'm not sure abt it. and I'm a student, most of my classes are online so I do spend a lot of hours in front of the screen on laptop.

1 year ago

DPT | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

g tbhi may be dono legs mn difference agya ho aur apki gait appropriate ni hai but consult your doctor taky proper examination k through apka diagnosis bany. aur pta chl sky k is it congenital or not. and if not. PT can help you recover. in sha Allah

1 year ago

Post Owner

What if it is congenital and what if it is not?Recovery is possible in both of the cases right? Dono cases me kya hoga bta skti hain please

1 year ago

what's your major concern? pain or just gait issue?

1 year ago

Post Owner

Pain bilkul bhi nhi hai.

1 year ago

Post Owner

Just gait.

1 year ago

but God forbid it may occur if you don't take good care of it as you age. make sure you contact a PT for the detailed on hand examination. and then leg length discrepancy is to be noted. if it's not of much difference, if can be corrected conservatively

1 year ago

Post Owner

I will surely discuss these points with the doctor on my next visit. You are very kind, Thank you so much!?

1 year ago

you are most welcome. stay safe.

1 year ago

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Wajiha Nazeer

Are you student or doing job? Plz share your complete history ? Never checked up before ? Have you ever had physiotherapy before? If you have had physiotherapy first what is difference?

Post Owner

I have no pain, no nothing rn. I'm a skinny guy, weigh 48kg. Height I'm not sure abt it. and I'm a student, most of my classes are online so I do spend a lot of hours in front of the screen on laptop.
I spend most of my time home, since I'm an introvert. plus not indulged in any sports right now.

1 year ago

Post Owner

it was my first time taking physiotherapy. I haven't experienced it before. He asked me to do 3 exercises home, helped in mobility and stretching i guess.

1 year ago

Physiotherapist in Karachi - Fawad Kazi

Fawad Kazi - Physiotherapist

DPT | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

due to sacralization on left side there should be leg length discrepancy that might effect your gait. visit clinic for assessment

Member of Marham-Forum

Please share your complete history? Your life style? Your daily activity?

Post Owner

I'm a skinny guy, weigh 48kg. Height I'm not sure abt it. and I'm a student, most of my classes are online so I do spend a lot of hours in front of the screen on laptop.
I spend most of my time home, since I'm an introvert. not indulged in any sports right now.

1 year ago

You have any back x ray

1 year ago

Post Owner

doctor asked me to get pelvis ap and lateral views. I have attached the reports with this post, please have a look

1 year ago

Report hai us ma sacralization hai means k fusion hai Kis ki wja sy ap ko yah issue hai pain bhi so you have to do strengthening of back

1 year ago

Post Owner

mujhe filhal koi pain tou nhi hai.

1 year ago

If there is no pain it’s good ok you can contact me we will discuss in detail IA it should be fine 042-32591427,

1 year ago

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Sana Nawaz

Dr. Sana Nawaz - Physiotherapist

DPT | Lahore

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

It might be a Bertolotti Syndrome.it vary from person to person or might be congenital and didn't recognized earlier.Sometime it diagnosed as sacrilization or fused vertebrae. For correct diagnosis need your Physical examination and diagnostic test for treatment plan.

Physiotherapist in Gujrat - Dr. M Ammar Ahmad Sohail Sandhu Pt

If u are in Faisalabad contact us

Physiotherapist in Mandi Bahauddin - Dr. Rida Fatima

Dr. Rida Fatima - Physiotherapist

DPT , MS-WHPT | Mandi Bahauddin

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

complete history of lifestyle and occupation is needed in this case and hopefully the PT you've got consultation with, will guide you to the proper management regarding your issue, upto my experience in this case there must be LLD( LEG LENGTH DISCREPANCY ) and for that may be you need FOs or shoe lifters but again physical examination or detailed session with any one either online could help you to lead at accurate point

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Tehniyat Iqbal Pt

Your report is ok but there is a impression on L5 vertebrae. means apki 5th lumber vertebrae fused hain sacrum kai sath left side pai. And due to this apko may be leg length discrepancy ho

Physiotherapist in Gojra - Uneeb Ur Rehman

Uneeb Ur Rehman - Physiotherapist

| DPT | | Gojra

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Actually your 5th lumber vertebra is fused with the sacrum which is the lower portion of the spine. Because of this irregularity of the spine your gait pattern is disturbed. Treatment is
1.lumber spine rotation exercises are effective
2.knee to chest exercises
3.superman exercise
for more details you can contact me

Physiotherapist in Okara - Dr. Ejaz Ahmad Bhatti Pt

Dr. Ejaz Ahmad Bhatti Pt - Physiotherapist

BS-Physiotherapy, TCM Practitioner & Auricular Therapist | Okara

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

correct ur posture

Physiotherapist in Sahiwal - Dr. Naila Yasmin

Dr. Naila Yasmin - Physiotherapist

DPT , MSNMPT | Sahiwal

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

Make a video of your walk and get online consultation or in clinic so that your problem can be resolved

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Dr.  Nayab Yousuf Pt

Dr. Nayab Yousuf Pt - Physiotherapist

| DPT |OMPT | MPPTA | | Faisalabad

Book an appointment.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Physiotherapist