Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety About Corona Virus

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Lahore

I am already suffering from severe ocd i have the habit of washing hands again and again , checking the stove knobs again when they are clearly seen to be off but i still check it, now the problem is with the current situation of the whole world and my own city lahore when corona virus is spreading like this i am facing difficulty even living my routine life , i am in home , not going outside without any emergency, but still i get panicked even with slightest headache or flu , i am asthmatic also so even if i have a slightest difficulty in breathing (which I usually face when the weather changes) i feel panicked and worse scenarios come into my mind ...my ocd has increased to much extent that i cant imagine what normal life is, i went to dr. and came back and washed my abaya and hijab for the fear of germs i sanitized my mobile phone , even my atm card after using it...what to do , i think i might die of anxiety not by anything else

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Fatima Saleem

Dr. Fatima Saleem - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

Relax .continue ur ocd meds
Consult ur doc after 2 weeks
Take half tab nervin 0.5 mg when anxiety worsen

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Kulsoom Shahid

Dr. Kulsoom Shahid - Homeopath

DHMS (RHMP) HMD (Gold Medalist) UK | Lahore

review-stars

39 Positive Reviews

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM WA REHMATULH.!
You are a careing one.YOU ARE CONCIOUS ABOUT YOUR HYGIENE AND SROUNDING. DON'T BE PANIC... CALM DOWN YOURSELF.
THERE ARE VERY GOOD MEDICINE IN HOMOEOPATHY. IN SHA ALLAH IT WILL BE CURED.
CONSULT ME ONLINE THROUGH MURHUM.
UNTIL THAN TAKE ARSENICUM ALBUM 30 3 DROPS IN 1 TBSP OF WATER THREE TIMES A DAY.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

317 Positive Reviews

Increase in anxiety and already existing psychiatric problems is expected in these days. You may require to increase your medication, for this you should contact your psychiatrist. If you feel panic like condition, you may take alprazolam. 0.25 in emergency

Post Owner

Thank u i already take Alp in case of extreme anxiety, but i feel difficulty in living the daily life now i feel tensed and fatigued all the time , I feel worried about my old parents as the elder people and children are more at risk for the virus, how to cope up with this horrible time life is becoming impossible i think i will just collapse one day

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

317 Positive Reviews

Consult in detail through online

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Don't worry your complete treatment is available in homeopathy so take appointment or call me through marham and get rid of your problems in couple of weeks

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

379 Positive Reviews

For proper evaluation ,if you want Free online consultation then let me know or you can click my profile or book online consultation,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories