Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety, Depression, Social Phobia, Lack Of Interest

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 31 years old, Karachi

Hello Doctors,

I am suffering from severe Anxiety issues, Depression, Social Phobia & Lack on Interest in almost everything. I also feel so much lazy almost all day.

Following is my history: - Married for almost 5 years now - No children (Wife miscarried 3 times) (Probably 1 of the major reason behind the depression or anxiety) - I always think that I am being Judged or I am not capable of doing anything - Get panicked in meetings up to an extent where I feel heart beat in my ears & kidneys. For couple of minutes, I feel severe pain in my stomach and kidneys - My brain keeps on working so fast all the time such that I cannot even sleep sometime - I get emotional very soon - Cannot concentrate on a single thing at a single time - Forget sometime a very simple word while talking in meeting or at home

I took "Seroxat 20mg" couple of months back which was prescribed by my Urologist doctor, when I told him that I feel pains near my Genital area. After tes

Member of Marham-Forum

Need to see psychiatrst; holistic approach required to manage from anxious personality traits uptil recent life stressors

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi there I am really sorry to find about the repeat traumas that you are exposed to as a couple. Miscarriage is a big emotional blow indeed. Whilst you would really benefit from assessment by a medical or psychiatric professional but may be in the meantime you can benefit from reading about emotional trauma, depression and post traumatic stress on my website in blog section. The address is drsalmanshafiq.com. I hope that helps. Regards

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

kindly visit me at The Modern Hospital Karachi opposite Safari Park. you'll be fine insha'allah after few CBT sessions

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Hi, I see alot of issues mentioned, which shows your insight of the problem.
For a complete indepth conversation book a session with an expert and rule out what approach of treatment you might need.
for appointment you can call through marham, or visit this clinic, where we do free clinic on saturdays

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

here

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir my wife suffering from anxiety panic attack taking zeegaps 100mg capsule.can she pregnant in this situation.?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories