Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Bipolar Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 27, Lahore

8 years ago i was in severe depression and then after check up from phyctrst.. I was taking combination of high doses of benzodiazepine and anti dep.. After 4 years, an incident occurs and mjhy bipolar ho gya... Ab ma benzodiazepine loon to excited ho jata hn.. Agr na loon to severe depression... Kbi kbi rivotril lay skta hn..but bilkul b enough nahi..In previous 4 years i checked almost 20 above top phycatrist of pakistan but depression bht severe... Koi farq nahi..koi anti depressent nahi chori.. But koi faida nahi.. Myray nerves bht weak ho chukkay aur dead sexual feelings,, na maardi.. Plzzzzz koi aisa vitamen ya supplemnt bta den jo sexual feelings lay.. Aur anti depressnt to koi chora nahi.. Ma bht disappointed hn.. My problem is test of all physicatrist on this forum... Also i am waiting eskatamine nasal spray which is recently fda approved aur only in america... The only solution left an injection, supplemnt or vitamen for weak nerves, dep, mardaana kmzori.. Plz guide😭😭ðŸ

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

323 Positive Reviews

Namardee is a symptom of depression. It will improve after improvement in depression. You have visited many psychiatrist but not improved. There may be many reasons for poor response. You are advised to visit to review the diagnosis. This is the only advice I can give. There are still many options for treatment

Post Owner

Sir, the responce is great from phycatrists but no improvemnt.. By the way sir you are saying there are more options of treatment.. Soon i will contact you...

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories