Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Bipolar Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Someone else, Sister, Female, 40 Years old, mirpur

My sister is a chronic bipolar patient and she has got it from her father.doctor has prescribed lurasidone for her she used to angery a lot break household things and beat others.For her resistant depression doctor has prescribed brintellix venlafaxine and mirtazapine that showed wonderful results.She had also hyperthyroidism still she recovered a lot.Few months ago we moved to a new house and she suffered from depression again which was so resistant that all previous antidepressants failed working she was given lamictal quetiapine codepricap duloxeteine sensival and many other but she is suffering from anxiety depression and cognitive decline.From internet i come to know that its a relocation depression that pop up after moving to a new place.I am very much anxious about her.Could anyone prescribe any medicine for her

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Abdul Hameed

Dr. Ayesha Abdul Hameed - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Needed a detailed assessment and evaluation. Plus a diagnostic review as well might be Rapid cycling Bipolar which need diff set of management.
For online consultation, contact me

DR. AYESHA ABDUL HAMEED
FCPS PSYCHIATRY

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Nazia Tanveer

Dr. Nazia Tanveer - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

In bipolar depression good mood stabilizer work better tham anti depressant... But before changing drugs pt must see doctor

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories