Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Blasphemous And Insulting Thoughts Stuck In Mind

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 28 years old, Mississauga, Canada

Assalam O Alikum Doctor,

My name is Ziyad, and I am living in Canada, Since 8 years I have been extremely depressed with my thoughts of thinking. Its just already ruined my everyday performance in life. Few years back my brain started catches every bad word and link that to Holy spirit. For no reason, I think or say bad word or insulting abusive for ALLAH in mind, and after that I become extremely upset, got Anxiety and then my life would be just as a live dead person. I tried hard not to think about that thing but when ever I get something important to do, or some procrastination happened I become panic and started indulge in those kind of thinking. I love ALLAH and his Prophet Mohammad ( PBUH ) and dont wanna die as a Disbeliver. In this cycle of thoughts, Every time I recited kalima, When having a conversation with some one, even in that time I recite kalima when gives me relief for a time but after some time it happen again. Could you advise me with something, I would be a

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1406 Positive Reviews

welcome and thank you for your concern, I can understand your mental status, Mr. Ziyad these are the obsession (unwanted thought which person)does not want to come in the mind, these are like intrusive thoughts) and this thougt created an uncertainty and urge to do, which are called Compulsions( people repeats actions in order to satisfy these thoughts) and vicious circle starts and leads to anxiety, depression, anger or frustration. in this regard you need to be assessed properly to make a diagnosis and to start treatment as soon as possible, because we do not have control over disease which requires proper treatment, get an online appointment. Thanks

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Aneel Shafi

Dr. Aneel Shafi - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

386 Positive Reviews

Dear ziyad this is purely obsessional variant of ocd.in my video on marham I have talked about it briefly. Watching that will help you in understanding your problem a bit better.Do watch it.I can give you an online appointment.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Junaid Rasool

Dr. Junaid Rasool - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

1228 Positive Reviews

Dr Aneel Kumar has answered the question.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories