Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Body Aches/fibromyalgia

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Lahore

I am 28 years old. Female.. one year ago I gave to birth to my daughter via c sec. I had internal bleeding and I was about lose my life. From then I am suffering from health anxiety. I used to check different symptoms on google. Have been to differnt dr.s for differnt kinds of pains. Six months ago I went to psychiatrist. I am taking zoloft two times daily 50mg. When I started zoloft all body aches and pain were gone but now I am again having severe body aches and pains especially in upper body. I asked my dr he told me its fibromyalgia but didn't tell any cure for it. Now iam tired or my body aches and pain. Please tell me any solution for it. P.s. i had my chest x.ray, ear ,blood test and vit d test they were fine

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

323 Positive Reviews

It may be fibromyalgia but basically it is diagnosis of exclusion. Therefore we will have to check you thoroughly physically and psychologically before final version. If your disease has responded to zoloft most probably it will also respond to other psychological treatments. You need to visit the psychiatrist personally

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Your permanent solution is available in homeopathy so take appointment through marham at shalimar link road clinic for proper treatment

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Maryam Khokhar

Dr. Maryam Khokhar - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Faisalabad

review-stars

403 Positive Reviews

Post delivery psychological problems are common are known as postpartum mental and behavioral disorder. Psychological and pharmacological treatments are available and evidence based.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories