No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression

person-avatar

Asking For someone else, Female, 21 years old, Jhelum

Suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety, overthinking

Member of Marham-Forum

If you are seeking treatment for this 21 years old patient then please see your nearest doctor. As suicidal thoughts are exhibited therefore assessment by a qualified professional is mandatory. Regards

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1411 Positive Reviews

Welcome, suicidal thoughts reflects the severity of symptoms, better to visit a psychiatrist as soon as possible near by thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear concerned Person
In fact there are so many reasons for this problem some psychological and some physiological . If you wish to have expert treatment without any side effects through homeopathy then either consult through email at......holesticcure ...(AT)...g...m a i l {DOT} c o m ......or ...sms at zero triple three five double one two zero nine six

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient, I can understand your feelings. practice makes a man perfect and thinking of those events which makes you feel low will lead you towards depression. the good news is that it can be managed very easily with few psychological session so if you want then you may contact me through Marham.pk either online or at clinic.

Member of Marham-Forum

I've been struggling with major depression , social anxiety , my family is very strict and they dont think i have any problem , they ignore me , I've self harmed multiple times, I've committed suicide 2 times ,nothing is helping me and no one really cares , so i am finally going to kill myself .

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq
Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

Please try using an App stay alive for a few techniques and book a session through marham for urgently getting a psycjologist
harming yourself will not resolve the complete issue with you or the ones concerning you

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

call here for an appointment.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh

Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MMed (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Dear patient. It looks like you have chronic depression. please dont loose hope. U need to learn coping skills to deal with the stressors which are giving you chronic depression. Please book an online consultation using marham platfor to get guidance on how to manage it. regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories