Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Peshawar

Salam Sir, I am Khalid. I have don M.sc in Economics. I have been complaining from Depression since last 4 years. I have been complaining from low mood, Alzheimer, different thoughts about my previous mistakes which are lefting several good jobs without any solid reasons. Immediately my heart gets bore from my job and i run away from my job. I had several jobs in Afghanistan in different danger provinces. After i leave my job, i understand that i have made a big mistake and i think that I have Master degree and i did not take any advantage from my education; such as, i did not support my family in form of earning money. I addition, some time i think of soccide. Now i am taking Lamnet 5omg once a day at night and flaxuetin 20mg two tablet at morning. You are requested to treat me and i come to normal life that is doing my job with happy mood. And my low mood should be ended with that prescription.

Thanks Sir.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Beenish Salman

Dr. Beenish Salman - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine, Diploma in CBT | Karachi

review-stars

110 Positive Reviews

Welcome, Along with medicine, you should opt for Cognitive Behavior Therapy to effectively treat your symptoms and behavioral problems.. Visit Psychiatrist for drug dose managment too.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

U can book my online consultation appointment for treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

you can contact me via Marham...i can surely help you...i do phychotherapy also.. InshaAllah InshaAllah you would get better soon

Member of Marham-Forum

Walikumsalam.
Thanks a lot for reaching out.
It seems that you have symptoms of both clinical depression and anxiety disorder.
We can consider changing the dose of your medications and add some therapy.
You can book my online appointment and will get you better.
Thanks.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories