Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression And Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 28 years old, lahore

Dear All, I facing this issue from last 9 months due to my stomach. i Feel like my one ear is blocked right side and lost all interest doing anything even my job.Feel my head heavy and my eyes as well. Feeling something stuck in my throat.I am taking Praz(alpzolam) with razodex for stomach and i try lexotinil for sometime .Extreme burping as well. things got better slightly but not recovering fully. I feel my brain is locked and not normal like others like i used to be . Now i dont know whether it is due to stomach or due to depression?

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Junaid Rasool Please help

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Tehreem Fatima

Dr. Tehreem Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MD (psychiatry trainee LGH) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

The symptoms that you described like losing interest in job, heaviness in head, feeling as if brain is locked, something stuck in throat are all the symptoms of anxiety n severe anxiety can cause burping and disturbance of stomach. Prolonged usage of alprazolam should be avoided. You should visit a psychiatrist for detailed assessment n treatment. When your anxiety will get treated the stomach symptoms will automatically improve INSHALLAH. N don't worry the problems you described are treatable n you will get better INSHALLAH

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories