Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression And Anxiety, Fears

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 26, lahore

i am 26 years old and suffering from depression my doctor once without in forming gave me pantoxal m that i took for 1,2 months then when my other medications were finished i left that too but by siddenly levaing pantoxal m my depression got so much worst in feb 2019 and it got worst from tht period i was so confident and donot worry about anything in life i used to back my parents but now i like crying all the time, i feel fears that something bad will happen in future, i fear getting alone, then my engagement issue is also there so it got worst my parents are not liatening to me and i have started taking pantoxal m daily again please help me what should i do next so that i can come back to life i will be really thankful to my saviour

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani

Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

come to my opd for consultation. pantoxol m is not right treatment in ur case. thank u

Psychiatrist in Mansehra - Dr. Omar Murtaza Sheikh

Dr. Omar Murtaza Sheikh - Psychiatrist

MD, MCPS (Psychiatry) | Mansehra

review-stars

50 Positive Reviews

It would be better for you to get a psychiatric assessment, and proper treatment after that would be much beneficial, there might be need of some sessions along with medince.
Regards

Psychiatrist in Quetta - Asst. Prof. Dr. Zarmina Tareen

Asst. Prof. Dr. Zarmina Tareen - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Quetta

review-stars

410 Positive Reviews

Kindly take proper consultation, as your symptoms are sever and the drug now you started again is not sufficient for your recovery.

Psychiatrist in Quetta - Asst. Prof. Dr. Zarmina Tareen

Asst. Prof. Dr. Zarmina Tareen - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Quetta

review-stars

410 Positive Reviews

Mention if any other physical illness, sleep, appetite, bowel habits, menstural cycle, body wt?

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Aqsa Khan

Ms. Aqsa Khan - Psychologist

MSc Psychology, M.Phill (clinical psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

u need psychotherapy

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing ur concern. Depression and GAD are certainly very disturbing conditions. You may consult me for it as you need a continued support for a couple of months to overcome your symptoms. It’s hard to benefit from medicine alone, without talk therapy. Hope that helps.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories