Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression And Psycho Dis

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 29, lahore

I have been through terrible things from last 3 years. Psycho and Behaviour disorders, under depression and agression at the same time. I dont expect a psychologist can help me out but still asking to know does it really help? Its a unique case by the way I can unleash demons I have if I really see a helping hand. thanks

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Faisal Farid

Dr. Faisal Farid - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRCPsych (UK), CCT General and Adult Psychiatry (UK), Diploma Clinical Neuro psychiatry (UK) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

581 Positive Reviews

Hi there, what you describe having can be a mixed disorder with prevailing psychotic and depressive symptoms. However it will be helpful if you seek medical attention for a comprehensive assessment of your condition to better understand the psychopathology and to formulate a management plan. This plan can be a combination of medication and therapy depending on the prevailing symptoms. Happy to help if needed!

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1390 Positive Reviews

Psychotherapy can work but not at this time where you urgently need to visit a psychiatrist and mg with someone from family to ensure the support, it will help to assess the symptoms and diagnosis and treatment would start, that will really help. Thanks

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Nazia Tanveer

Dr. Nazia Tanveer - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

psychiatrist will help you

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Nazia Tanveer

Dr. Nazia Tanveer - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

it seems like agitated depression, with proper medication and some changes in habits can help you a lot

Post Owner

A psychologist or a psychiatrist?

5 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Tehreem Fatima

Dr. Tehreem Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MD (psychiatry trainee LGH) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

psychothetapy does helpvn both psychiatrists n psychologists can give that . howevrr your problems seem to be severe from the way u described that may require both medication n psychotherapy .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories