Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 26 years old, Islamabad

I have been dealing with extreme depression and anxiety for almost 5 years due to some circumstances which i can't explain here. I never took help before from anyone else as i was dealing with it myself but now i feel i am becoming pyschopath. I can't perform my daily activities, procrastintion is its peek i keep lying on bed all the time like a looser my behaviour is changing i curse people while taking shower i curse Allah too(may Allah forgive me) then i seek forgiveness and cycle repeats itself again. I am totally fed up now suicidal thoughts comes frequently. What should i do now ?

Regards.

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Wahid Zaman

Dr. Wahid Zaman - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRC (Psychiatry) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

I appreciate explaining your situation and difficulties. You need help. Best way is to see psychiatrist and get assessed in detail. Based on what you explained you will need a combination of medicines and psychotherapy. Mindfullness and motivational sessions will be a good start. If you cannot go to a clinic you can get home visit from professionals to start with. Let me know if you have any more queries.
Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

First of all we at Marham applaud your courage to break the shell and contact us.
its indeed a difficult situation for you
I would advice you to contact a psychiatrist nearest to you
Marham can assist you in that
medication and psychotherapy combo can pull you out
stay hopefull

Member of Marham-Forum

Jo symtoms ap na bataye hain ya anxiety depression ha is ma weakness low or high bp sometimes or kaye aisay symtoms hotay hain meray laiq khidnat ho bhai FisabilAllah hazir ha
Muzaffarabbas173@yahoo.com

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Faisal Farid

Dr. Faisal Farid - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRCPsych (UK), CCT General and Adult Psychiatry (UK), Diploma Clinical Neuro psychiatry (UK) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

583 Positive Reviews

Hello, I am sorry to hear that you are suffering so badly from your symptoms of depression. It is unfortunate that things have continued to progress for so long and you have had no reprieve from them. It seems you have significant biological symptoms of an affective/depressive illness. I would recommend that you seek professional help to have a comprehensive review of your mental health, review of the psychotropics you have used and a plan of action to help you recover decided accordingly. I am happy to offer my assistance if needed. Best wishes.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks i wiil definitly look forward to your advices

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories