Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Sialkot
I want to consult with pyschatrist who handle and guide me about dopamine issue..03007172697 whatsapp
Book an online session on marham . Help is available
Please elaborate on the dopamine issue. I am a psychiatrist and you can have online consultation session
Patient
Post Owner
Lkn unho me medicine bht taiz dn jis se frk to koi ni para lkn weight bht taizi se ziyda ho raha
3 months ago
What is ur issue ? I can only help on marham online
EEG will not tell u about low dopamin. unfortunately pak has lot of malpractice and they misguide people for money. I can help online appointment on marham as live in uk
Patient
Post Owner
Kindly apni profile ka link send kr dya krn sth ya whatsapp num.q k esy kis b dr sb ki profile open ni ho rhi or booking ni krwa pa raha
92 Positive Reviews