Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression Memory Loss

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 33 years old, Rawalpindi

Mentally disturb rehta hon Bhoolne ki bimari din badin barhti ja rhi hy Youtube pe marham ki post krda video dimensia ka bare mein dekha jo meri condition se match krti hy 2 sal ho gae shadi ko but no child

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Beenish Salman

Dr. Beenish Salman - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Diploma in Psychiatric Medicine, Diploma in CBT | Karachi

review-stars

110 Positive Reviews

Dementia is uncommon in your age, these might be the symptoms of depression or anxiety.. you should visit a psychiatrist for proper evaluation and diagnosis

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient, I can understand your feelings. according to your post your age is 33 years and dimentia is rare at your age group. sometimes stress and over thinking can also cause problem of forgetting. you are recommended to kindly consult me through marham.pk online video clinic and I will help you to manage your life and you'll be fine after treatment.

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), MCPS (Medical Education) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

1905 Positive Reviews

I have not started consultations online or on Skype. However, seeing your age and symptoms it seems to be depression rather than dementia. Forgetfulness is very common with depression due to lack of concentration and preoccupation with worrying thoughts. I would suggest to you to consult Psychiatrist. He will rule out organic pathology and treat you for depression if needed. If he think you need help of Psychologist also he will refer you to him. He will also take care of another problem that is not having a child which could have contributed in your depression and have you investigated and referred if required.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories