Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression, Tension

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 19 years old, Lahore

I take too much tension about everything and always think in a negative way sometimes talk to myself and sometimes (not regularly) wake up during night's due to dreams think about suicide now a day's I am not studying due to some tension and also unable to sleep like before from last 7 days. I am doing CA. I was losing my weight and now due to some tension I am eating too much again. I am not taking any kind of medication and not ever went to the psychiatric. Sometime I don't eat for 2 days and sometimes eat something in every hour. My papers are in 20 days and I haven't prepared a single word due to some tension and also taking tension of papers but not studying I don't know why. I like to be alone. During any holidays I don't even come out of my room for 2 or 3 days or see what is going outside. I love to play games but from 3 weeks I have lost interest in studying in games in everything I just wanted to be alone and free.

Member of Marham-Forum

Ok then start capsule Depricap 20mg one after breakfast and let me know about Your condition after 1 week

Thank you

5 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

323 Positive Reviews

It seems that you are suffering from depression however Medicine can only be started after you consult a psychiatrist. Only then your diagnosis can be ascertained and mode of treatment decided. However one thing is clear that it is a treatable condition with good outcome

Thank you sir

5 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq
Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 323 Positive Reviews

You are welcome

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Please start exercise and take some vitamind and syrup lysovit dont take any medicine also start prayer and imrove your diet add milk nuts oats yogurt if any other help bhai hazir muzaffarabbas173@yahoo.com

Thank you for your advise

5 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana

Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

It is highly recommend to meet a mental health professional. Discussing the matter can help . Mostly its a part of examination related stress.

Starting medications right away is debateable. You can reach at drhotiana@gmail.com for further guidance.

Thank you sir

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

agreed with dr Usman amin hotiana

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories