Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Dont Know Any Specific Title Sir

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 23 years old, Swat

Aoa.. sir i don't no any specific title wether it is deprission or anxitey but the problm with me for is as you talk about sir wehm ki bemari cleaning, checking things over things geting angery fear of death feel nervous when hear of someone death some talking to me then thingking of all his talking why he s say like this.. inestigating diseases in myself that i have this one .... then searching it on youtube nd sir one of the physical prblm is i feel currents in my hole body ...

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Syed Azhar Ali

Dr. Syed Azhar Ali - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Islamabad

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

The signs and symptoms that you are experiencing can be part of depressive illness, anxiety disorder or Obsessive compulsive disorder.  Consult the local available qualified psychiatrist. Get proper evaluation and treatment 

Post Owner

Okay thank you sir ...

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

A detailed psychiatric assessment needs to be done for diagnosis and treatment

Post Owner

Thank you mam

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I won't be able to say anything without proper history, mental and physical examination. Thanks Dr. Imad Bashir

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir mera BP high howa ta phir main us main dar gaya ta... Har waqt bp Heart I attacks on Ka sochata ta Heart I beat bohot zyada hojati ti jb be bp I check krta to zyada I hota deepresion m gaya kahi ja ni Sakta ta dil par har waqt hath takhta ta k m dil Ka marrez ho phir cardi Dr k pass gaya I test and Kye tek aye ab nend disturb you hoti h stomach is problem with h sar m aksar dard hota hain walking around main unbalance I ho I zayada walk in karo to sar main boj hojata hain.... Lakn wo start situation say that bohot zyada I behtar ho but I e thora masla hain is ki kia spectra reasons

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories