My problem is that i have erection but for less time in normal condition, but when i come close to any female I didnt get erection at that time my heart beat increases and sweating feal. Can someone help me to overcome from this.


In this case you need to go for sexual Therapy. Do consult clinical
psychologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.


Post Owner

Thank u for your reply. Can u please guide me, is it not require to consult andrologist. Is this curable.

2 years ago

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)