Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Extra Active Mind

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, Saudi Arabia

Dear Doctor,

From previous 5 years, I was facing some phychological issues which I overcome anyhow.

20 days before, I laid down on my bed to sleep in night. Suddenly I started hearing the noice of AC in room. My mind got stick with it and started focusing on it. I couldn't get rid of hearing this noise for several minutes and due to this my heartbeat got so high.

From that day, I am hearing all of sounds around me and my mind sticks with them (before all these noices were there but my mind was not focusing on them).

Due to this situation I am in great trouble because these sounds are everywhere.

I try to get busy in things but it is not working.

Is there someone who can save my and my life. Please help me.

Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani
Dr. Ajay Kumar Nankani - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 45 Positive Reviews

Wat do u think that are those sounds coming from outside or its just thinking inside ur mind?
And wat r other symptoms tht u r facing?
And wats the impact of the sounds on ur functioning?
And wat were the psychological issues for 5 yrs?

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

First of all:
1- This is very necessary to know about the previous history and what kind of symptoms have you experienced?
2- What was the impact of symptoms on your activities of daily living?
3- please tell what you do to overcome these symptoms? Do you use any kind of substance to relieve these symptoms or any substance recreationally?
4- The thing which you are calling extra active mind is a state of Hyperarousal, which comes under the umbrella of certain clinical states or disorders?
5- It would be very good if you can consult a Psychiatrist, who can listen your concerns and can help you out.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories