Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Fear Of Death And Diseases

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, lahore

I hve no disease and i always think i will die soon might b now. I know its anxiety related issue but i m suffering since 4 years. I m also a patient of insomnia from 4 years to till m using Alp0. 5 at night but it wouldn't help me. I always live in past what i did wrong in my history of past and why i did wrong activities in past. Now sometimes i thoght i will get suicide. My weight is getting lost i was healthy 76kg was my weight and my BMI was perfect now i lost 6kg weight. Lost of appetite dont intrest in eating but i eat. Since 3days i m trying to suicide but i m afraid of death and i thoght i m patient of huge disease. I went to psychology doctor but during my treatment of 6months i always have same symptoms. Kindly its my request to all doctors kindly advise me a tablet for my symptoms. I lost intrest in sex also my life is hell.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

122 Positive Reviews

I can understand what u must be feeling. U seem to suffer from depressive disorder . U can take my online appointment for detailed assessment and treatment

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Naeem Aftab

Asst. Prof. Dr. Naeem Aftab - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Diplomate (American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology) | Lahore

review-stars

456 Positive Reviews

Fear of Death sometime a symptom of depression is treatable with medication and psychotherapy .

Member of Marham-Forum

hi dear did u find any soultion.plz let me know. i am also facing the same issue. my contact is zero,three three three 6 seven 8 four four 0 seven.
will be waiting for ur answer.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Hafeez Haider

Hafeez Haider - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

you can contact psychiatrist (Medication) if you feel satisfied medical treatment plan. If you can manage this problem for life time so contact with psychologist (psychotherapy)

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories