Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on GAD And Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 30, Rawalpindi

i suffer from GAD and depression now with symptoms of apathy/anhedonia my body is numb with severe brain fog. and i am jobless too due to social anxiety. my married life been affected due to this. i have changed 3 different anti deprrssants in 10 years. i am not taking any meds now cuz i am afraid. what to do?

Psychiatrist in Peshawar - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Saqib Siddique

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Saqib Siddique - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DC Psych (IRE), FCPS (Psychiatry), Certified Cognitive Therapy, MRCPsych (UK) | Peshawar

review-stars

73 Positive Reviews

I understand its a difficult time for you but we are here to support you. Please speak to a Psychiatrist for detailed assessment and ask for non pharmacological options as well.

Member of Marham-Forum

Anxiety disorders apparently seem very simple but they can lead to severe disability for both the patient and the doctor. I would recommend a combination of psychotherapys and drugs which might help. Psychiatric treatment are like climbing ladder u have 2 help the patient step by step. U might have failed on some steps but i would recommend to not let urself fall take other measures n seek help to climb the ladder again.

Wish u all the best

Psychiatrist in Haripur - Dr. Imran Ullah

Dr. Imran Ullah - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Haripur

review-stars

141 Positive Reviews

Aoa Dear i can understand your auffering.It must be very difficult for you .Dont lose hope..Reconsult with a psychiatrist nearby you or consult online..Detailed assesment would be highly desirable followed by management according to biopsychosocial model..

Member of Marham-Forum

These issues are significant as these are causing functional impairment. You need to consult a Psychiatrist for proper assessment and management.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Abdullah Shaikh

Dr. Abdullah Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MSC (London), DCAP (London) | Karachi

review-stars

1013 Positive Reviews

My Dear Brother
Assalamalaikum
Do not worry you will recover you just need to get my online appointment as soon you get I will start your sessions and treatment properly Iam sure you will recover.

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing your concern. It’s a hard time for the world, the anxiety has risen but plz try to relax yourself as u are not alone. You can get a lot of support from your friends, family, doctors,parents and colleagues. You need complete evaluation before starting a next course of antidepressants, and may i know which medications have u used in the past and which one helped u the most ?

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Farrukh Hayat Khan - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), MCPS (Medical Education) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

1923 Positive Reviews

I agree with the post of Dr Muhammad Siddique Kakar. Want to add that by not going to a Psychiatrist and Clinical Psychologist would not solve your problem. Your quality of life and functioning is effected. Take appointment from a Psychiatrist who gives time.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories