Gender Identity Disorder

A.o.a! Muje boht kam age se hi feel hota hy k meri gender female nai male hy meri feeling b male jesi hy or male ki tarha hi meri pori body pe boht zeyada hair hy .muje hr wqt isi waja se boht depression rehta hy gusa b boht ata hy or nend b nai ati.plz meri help kre muje kya krna chahiay


MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-img 65 Positive Reviews

Good evening! I suggest you to see a medical specialist first to rule out genetic and hormonal problems .If all tests are clear then see a psychiatrist for gender identity disorder. The best one for this issue is Prof Saad Malik, consultant psychiatrist. 31-l , gullberg 2, Lahore. The depression related to this is treatable and hope your quality of life can be improved. Good luck.