Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Generalized Anxiety Disorder

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 17, Lahore

A.A Doctor! I'm suffering from generalized anxiety disorder since my childhood which was misdiagnosed as Asthma. The first attack I got was in the form of shortness of breath when I was about 8 years old studying in classroom. These anxiety attacks and resultant health issues like stomachache, headache,mood swings,body aches, joint pain,cough,insomnia,etc are interfering with my Studies and daily activities. I used to be a brilliant student and topper but now I get anxious over little things like an upcoming test or fear of insult. I also had a few surgeries last year related to ENT (Tonsillectomy and Septoplasty). Symptoms of anxiety attack are fast heart rate,Shortness of breath, hyperventilation, muscle spasms and tingling, feeling like I'm passing out. I'm 17 years old now and aspiring to become a doctor.

Member of Marham-Forum

Consult a psychiatrist in clinic you should start yoga or download a breathing app and start excercising daily along with breathing excercises

Post Owner

Okay Thank you Mam

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Amjad Hussain Baloch

Dr. Amjad Hussain Baloch - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

AoA
kindly visit a nearby respected psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and assessment and after final diagnoses start pharmacological treatment as prescribed by ur psychiatrist alongwth detailed psychological assessmnt and management including stress managemnt,relaxation exercises,deep breathing,improving ur daily activities.

Post Owner

Okay Thank you Sir

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Roop Kiran

Dr. Roop Kiran - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

50 Positive Reviews

Treatment of anxiety disorders need commitment ...u need cmbined therapy ie medicines amd sessions of psychotherapy

Post Owner

Okay Thank you Mam

3 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Fatima Humayoun

Dr. Fatima Humayoun - Homeopath

BHMS | Lahore

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

if you asked before surgeries then i would suggest medicine here...
but now..
we need to go for some time taking treatment....with details

Post Owner

Okay Thank you Mam

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)