Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Gut-brain Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Quetta

Well dealing with this since from few years but last 2 year's were worst with addition of anxiety health anxiety social anxiety phobias,my gastroenterologist diagnosed me with GERD and IBS I need a solution for this

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Azaan Abdullah

Dr. Azaan Abdullah - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

322 Positive Reviews

show to psychiatrist for evaluation and treatment of IBS


1

0

Member

Post Owner


Right sir,sir I just want to say that all this started like my first fear it panic attack I had back in 2019 after having weed ,nd right after that my stomach issues started nd I was diagnosed with IBS last year,nd I am feeling DPDR from one an half years nd all other anxiety symptoms from last year,what should I do I am taking gastroenterologist prescription, should I go for psychiatrist or I should consult both

11 months ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Afrah Anwar

Dr. Afrah Anwar - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM (Psychiatry) , CBT | Lahore

review-stars

71 Positive Reviews

hello i am both a psychiatrist and a cognitive behavioral therapist . without therapy the relapse and treatment of panic disorders becomes very difficult . i give an hour long online session which includes both psychiatric consultation and therapeutic techniques and skills on how to control anxiety , depression and get over
panic attack based on cognitive behavioral therapies . good luck


1

0

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Abdul Rauf

Dr. Abdul Rauf - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS psychiatry, Diploma in CBT | Karachi

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

You might need to have a physical consultation with the psychiatrist for assessment first so that they can help you resolve this issue


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Sir I am already on gastroenterologist medicine and what else now what I should do , should I go for CBT along with gastric medicine or I should only go for psychiatrist,I am so confused can't clearly figure out right now

11 months ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Abdul Rauf
Dr. Abdul Rauf - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS psychiatry, Diploma in CBT | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 68 Positive Reviews

seek help from either a psychiatrist well versed in psychology has Experience in CBT along with your gastroenterologist or continue with gastroenterologist along with a psychologist who provides you your assessment, you can choose these 2 options if you feel your gastroenterologist treatment is working otherwise simple answer is book consultation if psychiatrist and follow the psychologist he recommends

11 months ago

Member

Post Owner


Right sir, thanks one last thing CBT is more Worth it physically,or it has same impact of we go online?

11 months ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Abdul Rauf
Dr. Abdul Rauf - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS psychiatry, Diploma in CBT | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 68 Positive Reviews

depends on therapist and client, which ever works for both of them

11 months ago

Attach Photo here: