Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Headache, Weakness, Numbness Etc

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 35 years old, Jhang

Aoa dear doctor sb,a respected neurologist reffered me to consult my symptoms to the psychiatrist, Sir, i have following symptoms like, dull headache since 3 months ( Sar main dard ghoomta rehta hai, kabhi aik side to kabhi doosri side, kabhi back side pe,lekin ziada tar dard Sar k oper waly hissa main hota hai,kabhi dull pain hoti hai to kabhi sharp pain) &pressure in head, pain and like blurred vision in my right eye,stretch in eyes since one month (ankhon main jala sa feel hota hai, dhundla nazar ata hai) extreme weakness, muscles cramps, muscles tension, tingling and pins sensations in arms and legs, eyed eyes, chest discomfort, shortness of breath and nausea and sleep disturbance . ..etc My problem is I always thinking about my health.. Kindly help me sir, guide and suggest me what should I do? Jazak Allah khair

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear service user, I am sorry to hear about your difficulties, please read the article of Health Anxiety Disorder on the blog section of my website. The address of website is relaxedmindinitiatives.com, also see your nearest psychiatrist or book to see one through Maryam. Without a formal assessment and meeting it’s hard to suggest anything . Reading about this condition (which may not be essentially your diagnosis) hopefully would help in some ways but it’s not the complete treatment. Best wishes

Sorry I meant book through Marham

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Je ok sir
Thanks a lot

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir, my symptoms are due to anxiety?

Psychiatrist in Multan - Dr. Sajjad Siddiqui

Dr. Sajjad Siddiqui - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRCP (Psych) (UK), MSc (Psych) (UK), CCT (UK) | Multan

review-stars

428 Positive Reviews

I'm really sorry to hear about the ongoing problems you are facing at the moment. Based on the information that you have provided, it seems you are going through a lot and require face to face consultation with a psychiatrist .It is very difficult to make a provisional diagnosis based on limited information but most probably these symptoms are being driven by underlying anxiety disorder.Please feel free to book an appointment through Marham.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana

Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

For few days go to a hilly station, perhaps Swat. It will give you some time off to think about other things then illness. Till then start by 30 mins daily light walk. Imagine what kind of things you would like to do , if today is the last day to live. Find a good movie and watch with a friend. Take medication only if headaches are more than you can bear. Follow the neurologists recommendation. Watch a video on treatment of headaches without medication via head massage. Its very effective for the types you have described. Staying few days without medications work wonders for patients of anxiety . Feel free to interact if needed.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks doctor sb
Allah my above mentioned symptoms are due to anxiety, from one week i have pain my left arm and leg and it becomes worse at night time?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories